Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Would like awesome"

Photobucket

I have a sneaking suspicion that this seller remembers when it was all fields.

WHAT IT IS: In their summation; "BARGAIN:::::Lovely bookshelf :)"

DETAIL OF AUCTION: "I brought this thinking I would use it but its just sitting in my garage using space that is now needed. Some of the wood is coming away from the bottom as it must have been in a flood? Its just on the left hand side and not bad but thought i should mention. Its a lovely book shelf though I was just going to buy some touch up paint and it would like awesome :)"

Uh, didn't quite catch any of that...

PRICE: Start your bid at $10.50

COMMENT FROM SELLER: "Question: Can you put proper photos on busby3 (193 ) 7:12 pm, Wed 16 Sep

Answer: Sure i will try to its just that its at the back of a heap of stuf in my garage. Ill put one on as soon as possible. This price is a bargain if your not happy with it you dont need to collect it :) 9:30 am, Thu 17 Sep"

Photobucket
Yeah, that's not exactly helpful.

"Question: hey I think the other person meant proper sized photos as the ones you have are in miniature...all the best Shelley :) karauria1 (146 ) 5:41 pm, Thu 17 Sep

Answer: Oh no I see what you mean. My godness I shall clear some stuff and take some pics tomorrow :) Thanks for that. 9:11 pm, Thu 17 Sep

Oh, and....

"HI JUST TO NOTE THAT IT NEEDS SOME TLC. A COUPLE OF NAILS PUT IN HERE AND THERE AS THE SIDES LOOK LIKE THEY MAYBE LIFTING OFF :) THANKS."


What a cheerful person. Possibly demented, but cheerful.

No comments: