Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smoochin' on the Pier

When I mentioned that I was going to be spending a few days in Los Angeles, people proffered, "Why not take a trip to Santa Monica Pier?" so I did.

And now I know a suitable answer to the question. Why not? Because it's full of smooch junk, that's why not.

Photobucket

Oh, the thrill of it all.

Photobucket

What a memento that really is not going to make.

Photobucket

Did I mention they want large amounts of money for this stuff?

Photobucket

This one at least brought a smile to my face - the smooch boating lake. While I was there one poor child spent the entire time trying to remove his boat from the swarm of unused, immobile other vessels. Had he managed to do so, he would have be able to steer his craft one metre in the other direction. Jaunty jaunty jaunty.

No comments: