Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pizzazzery

Contributor Naggers has once again stumbled upon a garish element of the smooch landscape.

A website entitled Puppet Pizzazz where two grown gentleman are eager to offer you their services in the way of puppeteering two frightening looking middle aged women. Puppets.

As Naggers so puts it, it's "terifying" I'm reticent to show you any visuals, firstly as the experience provoked a palpable cold fear from my brain and body, and I was forced to have a bit of a lie down. Secondly, the site is so awfully constructed and fully of animated ("gifs" - Ed) that it crashed my browser. Twice.


I took that as something of a blessing and refused to return.

However....

Photobucket


Brrrr.


Thanks Naggers.

1 comment:

officialfunning said...

Top Hat for Naggers #worldstage