Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ew-ch

Lady Rose sent in three auctions that are waiting for your bid. I'm going to pass on all of these as I feel a tad unwell having perused them.

Photobucket

I'm not sure "heavish" is a real word, but i'm not about to get in a debate about it.

Photobucket

"I have just had a baby and no longer fit them, and probably never will again so having a clear out.

I DO NOT OFFER A FIXED PRICE
CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISITINGS"

Photobucket

"These boxer style longer leg briefs are all the go, but my husband likes a differetn style now,so these are wasted and need a new home."

"1/ 2 pair navy with one side printed, both in very good order.

2/ Kakhi green pair, still in good order,has been worn quite abit.

3/ Black with one side with bright coloured print. Worn abit but still in great condition.

Have no stains,rips or holes that I can see. All offer good solid wear."


How incredibly unpleasantly smooch.

No comments: